[ogsa-hpcp-wg] HPC Base Profile experiences document

Glenn Wasson wasson at virginia.edu
Wed Oct 31 14:20:33 CDT 2007

All,

	Attached is a draft of the HPC Basic Profile experiences document
that we have been working on as part of the OGF document process. Please
read as we will be discussing this document on the call tomorrow. If you are
interested in contributing to this document, I need 3 things:

1. corrected / additional information for the implementers table in section
2. I did not know the exact software stack for everyone listed there and it
is possible that other groups have done interop testing that I am unaware
of.
2. does section 3 reflect your experience?
3. did you encounter any issues and resolutions that you think should be
added to section 4?

Thanks,

Glenn