[ogsa-hpcp-wg] [OGSA-BES-WG] error responses from BES

Vesselin Novov vesso at doc.ic.ac.uk
Mon Oct 29 11:21:32 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Could I add one more question:
As the StagingSchedule element, defined in the DataStaging extension
draft, is only relevant
to files being staged-in - shouldn't this element be added as a
subelement of the JSDL's <Source> as opposed the the JSDL's <DataStaging>.
If it stays as it is now, then, any code processing <DataStaging>
elements would have to check
if there is a <Source> or <Target> present just so it would ignore the
<StagingSchedule> if <Target> is found.
This unnecessary processing would be avoided if the <StagingSchedule> is
a subelement of <Source> only.

--Vesso