[ogsa-hpcp-wg] GridSAM status

Vesso Novov vesso at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Nov 14 15:13:53 CST 2007

Hi all,

I should have mentioned that the GridSAM service installations, while
capable of using x509 certificates, are not configured to do so for this
demo.
Therefore, all clients used to send request to my service must be
configured to include the WS-Security UsernameToken type headers in the
soap message.

--Vesso
P.S. I have messages in the log files indicating that someone had tried
to test the services using an invalid(missing HPCProfileApplication
element) JSDL.
Pl., use the JSDLs I have posted on the wiki, so that your tests do not
fail for "...Invalid JSDL doc..." - type reasons.

--Vesso