[ogsa-hpcp-wg] SC07 Demo Sheet

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Tue Nov 6 12:53:27 CST 2007

Using the SC07 Exhibitors' List, I filled in most of the booths for
those from the list on the flyer.  Can you please correct if the
booths are wrong?

I couldn't find any exhibitor listing for the University of Virginia;
do you know your booth number(s)?

SC07 Booths:

720 	Altair Engineering, Inc
2523 	EGEE
1407 	Microsoft
814 	Platform Computing
571 	UK eScience (OMII-UK)
		University of Virginia
		Genesis II  (UVA)
173/182	NorduGrid/KnowARC

Thanks,

Joel

On Nov 6, 2007, at 11:44 AM, Steven Newhouse wrote:

> All,
>

> Attached is a revised version of the flyer. I’ve moved text onto
> the wiki page – below. Please send comments ASAP.
>

> I need booth locations & activity from EGEE (all flavours),
> Platform, GridSAM, University of VIrginia (both activities). If you
> can update the wiki page – found from www.ogf.org/HPCBasicProfile
> or send me details.
>

> I’d like to close this by first thing Wednesday morning.  Thanks,
>

> Steven
>
> <HPCBP-SC07v2.doc>
> --

Joel Replogle - Manager of Standards, Open Grid Forum
replogle at ogf.org                   http://www.ogf.org