[ogsa-hpcp-wg] inerop demo contacts

Paolo Andretto paolo.andreetto at pd.infn.it
Mon Nov 5 09:55:45 CST 2007

Vesselin Novov wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to start testing my client with other services and I need the
> username/password
> for those services.
> Could I get the contact e-mail addresses for these projects:
>
> EGEE2/OMII-Europe GREAM-BES
> Nordugrid/KnowARC A-REX
> Forschungszentrum Juelich UNICORE
>
> thanks
> Vesso

Hi Vesso

The CREAM-BES does not support username&password, only X509 certificates.
What we need is the certificate of the CA issuing the client certificate
(for the authentication) and the DN contained into the client
certificate (for the authorization). If your middleware support VOMS
attribute you can send FQAN instead of DN.

The service URL you can use is published in:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/projects.ogsa-hpcp-wg/wiki

Keep in touch
Paolo