[ogsa-hpcp-wg] wiki page updated

Vesselin Novov vesso at doc.ic.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 09:10:18 CDT 2007

Hi All,

I have just added GridSAM to the wiki page.
This service instance is to be used for the basic(without extensions) HPCP interop. Even though there is a link in the '4. Show Job Output'
section - this is not the DataStaging support. The link points to a
spool dir where each job output can be monitored. For each submission
there will be a subdir named 'gridsam-<long_hex_number>' where <long_hex_number> is the job ID GridSAM assigns and it is found inside
the EPR returned by a 'CreateActivity' call.
E-mail me directly to get the Username/Password for this service.

I should have another service with added support for DataStaging and
ActivityCredentials soon.

regards
Vesso A. Novov                       --   Research Assistant   --
London e-Science Centre              http://www.lesc.doc.ic.ac.uk
Imperial College London, Department of Computing
180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2RH, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8399                 fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024