[ogsa-hpcp-wg] HPC Profile meeting at OGF 19, Tuesday, 10:30am-noon

Marty Humphrey humphrey at cs.virginia.edu
Thu May 3 14:15:34 CDT 2007

Folks,

I just want to remind you that we'll have a meeting of the HPC Profile WG at
OGF 19 on Tuesday (May 8), 10:30-noon, location: "Exchange 4/5"

We will discuss the next steps for the WG. Given that public comments on the
HPC Profile end *tomorrow*, this is a GREAT time to have a face-to-face
meeting! Our topics include: an experiences document, plans for potential
extensions (e.g., security, data staging, etc.), and planning for an SC 2007
demo/interop event (which is NOT that far away!)

Please email me if there are additional topics you think we should discuss.

See you on Tuesday!

-- Marty

Marty Humphrey

Assistant Professor