[ogsa-hpcp-wg] OGSA-HPCP, OGSA and security

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 22 02:47:50 CST 2007

Marty,

sorry for being inactive lately in the HPCP effort.

To keep the OGSA-security effort moving, I would like to invite you, and
any other interested member of OGSA-HPCP to the following OGF-19 sessions:

a) OGSA security session (Mon 29 Jan, 2pm)
b) OGSA-Authn BoF session (Thu 1 Feb, 2pm)

I would like you, if possible, present a brief summary of OGSA-HPCP
security efforts, and the lessons learned through the successful interop at
SC06 last year.

For any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a mail.

Cheers,
Michel

--
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe