[ogsa-hpcp-wg] HPCBP Extensions Short-list

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 14 12:11:14 CST 2007

The work that I was thinking of is this:

1) PKINIT, for mapping from X.509 credentials to Kerberos credentials.

See: http://www.globus.org/grid_software/security/pkinit.php

The link there needs to be updated, I believe it should be to:
http://meta.cesnet.cz/cms/opencms/en/docs/software/devel/PKINIT.html

2) KX509 and KCA, for mapping from Kerberos credentials to X.509
credentials. (Basically a lightweight certificate authority.)

See http://www.globus.org/grid_software/security/kx509-and-kca.php.

Ian.