[ogsa-hpcp-wg] latest version of the experiences document

Glenn Wasson wasson at virginia.edu
Wed Dec 12 15:24:24 CST 2007

Hello,

	Attached is the latest version of the experiences document - thanks
to everyone who contributed text! Please have a look and send me comments.

I have not included the various paragraphs about the projects because I
wanted to keep this document focused on the interop scenarios, but I have
now included project URLs so that interested parties have a place to go to
find out more. Please make sure that the URLs in there are the ones you
would like.

Also, I have added 2 matrices to the results section, one for
username/password and one for X.509. Currently, they both are copies of the
matrix from the SC07 wiki. What I'd like everyone to do is to verify that
these matrices do, in fact, represent the current state of your interop. In
other words, I know some people only did X.509 authentication and so the
username/password matrix is probably wrong for those projects. This isn't a
bad thing (since compliance doesn't require you to implement
username/password), I just want to make sure I understand the current state
of things. Also, I know that some projects had problems with particular
other projects on particular methods and I want to make sure that the
document captures the final state of those issues.

Hopefully we can straighten all this out on the call tomorrow.

Glenn