[ogsa-hpcp-wg] ***SPAM*** RE: HPCBP Extensions Short-list

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 11 10:20:46 CST 2007

I would not disagree with this list... but I would like to see us complete some of the work we are already doing before starting something new - bandwidth is not unlimited!

I would agree with Kerberos being the next 'new' thing for us.

The Application & Machine inventory I hope could be done by profiling Glue and using the existing FactoryAttributes operation - if not then there is a big problem with Glue!

The Resource Usage data is already quite advanced in the UR and RUS groups... though both groups go in fits and starts! Extending the HPC profile WG to cover this would be a big stretch IMHO. Better to leverage this work.

Steven