[ogsa-hpcp-wg] [SC2006 Demo] informal minutes from friday's OGSA HPC Profile SC 2006 interop minutes

Marty Humphrey humphrey at cs.virginia.edu
Mon Sep 25 05:23:27 CDT 2006

Ian and Andreas,

There are two reasons why we're not currently doing this.

[1] The mechanism by which to do this is not necessarily trivial from my
perspective - perhaps I just need to research it a little more.

[2] More importantly, there are potential legal aspects here - the
participants have agreed to see each other's results, but it is not clear if
they want the entire world seeing the current implementation status (this is
a practice inherited from the WS-* interop workshops).

We're still looking at this - but for now we're planning on
password-protecting the current page (once there's any content to
password-protect!) Note that we might end up with TWO pages - one for
"public consumption" and one for just the direct participants. We're looking
at this option as well.

-- Marty

  _____