[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Problem while using client interaction with UVA .Net Implementation

Liang Zhong zhongl at act.buaa.edu.cn
Mon Oct 30 01:42:56 CST 2006

Hi,all,

         This afternoon, I was trying to use CROWN client to invoke the
service of UVA .Net Implementation. And got a  AixsFualt Exception from the
server side.

The Fault stacktrace and soap request file are attached with this mail.

Could anyone here help me to find out where is the problem?

Thanks ~

Best Regards,

Liang ZHONG

Grid Computing Research Group

Institute of Advanced Computing Technology, Beihang University

Tel: +86 10 8231 6262

Fax: +86 10 8231 6796

Addr: Room 507, Building G,The New Main Building, 37# Xueyuan Rd., Haidian
District, Beijing 100083, PRC