[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Demo concept diagram

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Wed Oct 25 20:56:09 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I've attached a powerpoint slide which has a diagram that shows (in my mind)
the concept of the SC06 demo. I've put some text in the notes section that
describes the concept. I have left the slide very plain (intentionally, as
I'm a lousy powerpointer), but hopefully it properly illustrates the
concept.

Can we use this for the flyer? We can also use it for a common set of
presentation materials that people may wish to use in the future. The text
could be used to start some text for the flyer, and possibly for some other
slides as well.

Someone will need to volunteer to make the slide look good. John? Would you
be willing?

-- Chris