[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Draft flyer and reminder

Alessandro Maraschini alessandro.maraschini at datamat.it
Tue Oct 24 09:03:43 CDT 2006

Hi John,
Can you please add WMProxy as a new participant from gLite (AKA EGEE )
project? here follows the details:
  gLite WMProxy

        -

  GSOAP (Linux)

    gLite WMS

you'll find the answers to your questions below.
thank you very much,

cheers,
Alessandro

On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 21:45, John Ehrig wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Attached is a very rough draft of the SC06 demo flyer.  I'd like to
> get feedback prior to the call on Tuesday so I can have a second draft
> to review at that time.
> Also, please remember to provide me the below information, some
> progress by our meeting on Tuesday would be much appreciated.  Thanks!
>
>     Everyone – Please send to John Ehrig (jehrig at inventures.com) and
> hpcp-wg mailing list the following information:
>
> o   Marketing contact to coordinate PR (i.e. get quotes)

Alessandro Maraschini   Grid R&D Group, Government and Institutions Division
DATAMAT S.p.A. - a Finmeccanica company,   Via Laurentina, 760 ­ I - 00143 Rome ­ Italy
http://www.datamat.it

mailto: alessandro.maraschini at datamat.it
phone:    +39 06 5027 4501 (direct)
	  +39 06 5027 2211 (secretary)
fax:      +39 06 5027 4330

Please, when possible, add fabrizio.pacini at datamat.it as well.

> o   Booth #’s and booth owner contact names

> o   Timeslots for dedicated HPCP presentation, if possible

Throughout SC06.

-----

mailto: alessandro.maraschini at datamat.it
phone:    +39 06 5027 4501 (direct)