[ogsa-hpcp-wg] SC06 Flyer - Latest Rev for Discussion Tomorrow

Peter G. Lane lane at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 24 08:29:30 CDT 2006

Can you remove the "Globus" row and add the following information for the two empty categories of
"Argonne National Lab":

Web Service Tooling: Globus Toolkit/Axis (Linux)
Scheduler: Condor, Fork, GridWay, LSF, LoadLeveler, PBS, SGE

Also, is everyone comfortable with the term "scheduler"? When I see "scheduler" I think of Catelina,
Maui, and Moab. I'd prefer "Resource Manager" (especially since that's what the BES spec calls it in
  it's resource attributes document).

Peter