[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Draft flyer and reminder

John Ehrig jehrig at inventures.com
Fri Oct 20 14:45:43 CDT 2006

Hi All,

Attached is a very rough draft of the SC06 demo flyer.  I'd like to get
feedback prior to the call on Tuesday so I can have a second draft to
review at that time.
Also, please remember to provide me the below information, some progress
by our meeting on Tuesday would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

    Everyone - Please send to John Ehrig (jehrig at inventures.com) and
hpcp-wg mailing list the following information:

o   Marketing contact to coordinate PR (i.e. get quotes)

o   Booth #'s and booth owner contact names

o   Timeslots for dedicated HPCP presentation, if possible

o   Plans for adoption (from commercial and non-commercial participants)

John Ehrig
Open Grid Forum
Marketing Program Manager
925 275-6677