[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Problems

Vesselin Novov vesso at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Oct 18 10:52:38 CDT 2006

I am trying to bring a GridSAM version in line with the latest
BES/HPCProfile updates.
I am working off the bes-factory.xsd -.wsdl I found on this mailing
list. I also noticed the
Fault elements' 1:1 cardinality in (probably the same ones Mark is
referring to):

<xsd:complexType name="GetActivityStatusResponseType">
<xsd:complexType name="TerminateActivityResponseType">
<xsd:complexType name="GetActivityDocumentResponseType">

According to the 'ogsa-bes-draft-v26' these should include either Fault OR
ActivityStatus, Cancelled, JobDefinition elements respectively.

Is there a v27+ document which I should be following or is what's in the
xsd,wsdl files
the agreed upon solution ?

Could someone also clarify the use of WS-Addressing: according to the
examples in the
v26 doc, the operations should accept and return SOAP -formatted xmls as
per ws-addressing's
message addressing properties spec.
Has it been agreed if that is how clients and services will communicate
at SC06 ? or are they just to
send/return xmls using only the wsa:EndpointReference in them ?

tnx
--Vesso
--
Research Associate