[ogsa-hpcp-wg] MS HPCBasicProfile Web Service

Richard Ciapala richci at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 13 12:51:54 CDT 2006

Here is the URI and test JSDL for MS CCS HPCBasicProfile web service. I will need to create an account per user so please send me an email with your phone number and I will call you with your credentials.

The URI is https://hpc.msftlabs.com/SC06Demo/HPCBasicProfile.svc.

Peter, per your email regarding EPRs, we all agreed on using SSL for transport security and WS-Security UsernameTokens for message authentication so from my understanding, folks only need my address to be able to connect. Also the security policy for my service can be viewed via https://hpc.msftlabs.com/SC06Demo/HPCBasicProfile.svc?WSDL.

Thanks