[ogsa-hpcp-wg] SC06 Demo Questions/Info

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Fri Oct 13 09:42:59 CDT 2006

All - Having not received a response from Marty about these
questions, I'm submitting them to the whole list.

Also, I assume that there is a call happening today (in just a few
minutes) for coordinating the HCPC demo at SC06?

We're now one month away from SC06, so I'd really like to see the
details of the demo nailed down.

List of info/issues/questions:

1. Brief (non-techie, executive summary type) description of the
demo, especially the application being run & what the observers of
the demo will see
2. Techie description, including SW and HW involved and OGF specs
involved
3. Diagram
4. All companies involved, booth #'s, contact names, etc (especially
the main leader/spokesperson)
5. Why is the demo important (not just for potential adopters, but to
the OGF too - if that is significant)
6. Who it important to  (who will use it and what benefits will be
gained)
7. Perhaps 2 or 3 other example applications, by verticals (if that
makes sense)
8. When commercial availability or adoption can be expected
9. Quotes from participants (or at least indications of willingness
of participants to be quoted) for a press release and other uses
10. What OGF specifications are being used?  (HPCP Base Case, JSDL
1.0, others...?)
11. Which organizations have implemented which specs?
12. How is OGSA-BES involved?
13. Can we get coordination for scheduled booth presentations (more
than just "drop by and see the demo")?

THanks,

Joel