[ogsa-hpcp-wg] HPC Profile Call Minutes - 11/29

Richard Ciapala richci at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 29 11:25:20 CST 2006

Attendees

*         Luigi

*         Andrew

*         Mark

*         Duane

*         Marty

*         Glenn

*         Chris

*         Joel

*         Vivian

*         Stephen

*         Peter

*         Rich

Notes

*         We decided to work through the BES issues in Marty's email over the next couple of weeks with the goal of submitting BES to public comment before Christmas

*         Andrew will send Chris v27 of the BES specification which will include the changes from the last face-to-face. This is the version we will work from.

*         We will work from the Axis 1.4 BES WSDL from wiki

*         We discussed having FactoryResourceAttributesDocumentType encapsulate BasicFactoryResourceAttributesDocumentType instead of derive from it. No one had any issues with this.

*         We discussed having GetFactoryAttributesDocument take any type of filter to limit the amount of data returned. Rich will write up more detail on this and send it out to mailing list. If we go down this route, there should also be a way for the service to publish the filters it supports.

*         Chris start writing up solutions to the other BES issues mentioned and send them out to the mailing list

*         Discussed use of WS-BaseFaults. Need to research what the previous issues were.

Thanks