[ogsa-hpcp-wg] gLite WMProxy

alessandro.maraschini alessandro.maraschini at datamat.it
Wed Nov 15 00:31:25 CST 2006

Hi all,

After so many problems, today I managed to get the service running properly:
all the operations are ready now. sorry for delay (I'm jsut fixing the
getActDoc).
Some of you (CROWN, GRIDSAM) already performed some create/terminate/status
test. I would be glad, if you could perform some tests and if they
succeeded, to update the wiki pages with the results as soon as possible:
tomorrow from 12:00 on, I will attend the INFN booth and I am going to make
a presentation and a DEMO of BES interoperability: I would like to show the
wiki page during my presentation  (you're welcome to attend and interoperate
if you want ;-)
please: BE sure to download and use the latest JSDL and CA certificate
uploated in the wiki pages.

Please, if possible use the following user/pwd list when submitting
requests:

       peter/lane
       luigi/cream
       chris/platform
       liang/crown
       mark/uv
       genesis/jetty
       gridsam/vesso
       richard/microsoft

(SC06/SC06 being still working)

besides being useful for debugging, I would like, during my DEMO,to show the
different accesses made by the different projects.

I really thank you all for your support, if any problem arises please send
me a mail. I am terribly sorry to bother you at the very last moment, but
unfortunately, several problems (the last one being our server machine
certificate expired yesterday...) have been showing up over the last days.

thank you all for your hard work.
I'll be passing by the booths anyway, to check if there are any probs.

cheers, see you tomorrow,
Alessandro