[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Interop Panel on the UK e-Science Booth

Liang Zhong zhongl at act.buaa.edu.cn
Mon Nov 13 04:48:33 CST 2006

Yes, you are right :)
We will participant it via Accessgrid ? right?

Best Regards,

Liang ZHONG
Grid Computing Research Group
Institute of Advanced Computing Technology, Beihang University
Tel: +86 10 8231 6262
Fax: +86 10 8231 6796
Addr: Room 507, Building G,The New Main Building, 37# Xueyuan Rd., Haidian
District, Beijing 100083, PRC