[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Unicore endpoint problem

Liang Zhong zhongl at act.buaa.edu.cn
Thu Nov 9 23:05:47 CST 2006

Hi Vivian,
	I have resolved this problem; my client had successfully invoked all
the operation of your service.

Best Regards,
Liang ZHONG
Grid Computing Research Group
Institute of Advanced Computing Technology, Beihang University
Tel: +86 10 8231 6262
Fax: +86 10 8231 6796
Addr: Room 507, Building G,The New Main Building, 37# Xueyuan Rd., Haidian
District, Beijing 100083, PRC