[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Problems talking with Globus, GridSAM, CROWN, and CREAM endpoints

Mark Morgan mmm2a at cs.virginia.edu
Thu Nov 9 14:01:03 CST 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I apologize for not being more responsive today about the Genesis II
endpoint, but we haven't been able to get internet in the OGSA F2F meeting
and so I haven't had the chance to work on anything.  However, the following
list is a condensed list of the problems I have with my client contacting
various endpoints.

The Globus Endpoint
	-- I can't reach -- am I still being blocked by a firewall or
something?
		I also probably don't have the correct username password for
your endpoint.
The GridSAM endpoint
	-- I get a fault saying that your service can't parse the timestamps
in mysecurity headre.  Please see attached request and response SOAP
messages
The CROWN Endpoint
	-- I get a fault from your service.  Plesae see the attached request
and response SOAP messages
The CREAM endpoint
	-- The JSDL documents you list don't resolve so I can't get JSDL.
Using my own, I get a fault indicating that I don't know your username and
password.  Could you please correct the JSDL problem and let me know what
your username/password is?

--
Mark Morgan
Research Scientist