[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Genesis II Endpoint Problems

Mark Morgan mmm2a at cs.virginia.edu
Thu Nov 9 08:43:25 CST 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I see a large number of stack traces on my service indicating that incorrect
username/passwords were passed (the correct ones are SC06 and SC06
respectively).  I also see some indications that unrecognized soap headers
are being used as well (which supports my theory that the reference
parameters aren't getting passed correctly).  The ClassCastException is
indicative of this as well.  For reasons that are unfortunate (and fixed in
the next version of Genesis II), if you don't send me headers that I
recognize as reference parameters, then I load a different class then normal
for the resource, but your operation is target at something that needs the
former type of resource, hence the class cast exception.  Thus, if you can
send me a copy of the soap messages you are sending me, I can further
identify this problem.  If you can't do that, then send me a Yahoo IM at
mmm2a42 so I can set up the endpoint in extreme debugging mode to get a copy
of your message.  I'm at the OGSA F2F so I can't devote 100% of my time to
this, but if you IM me ahead of time, I can interact with you and get the
debugging turned on temporarily.

-Mark

--
Mark Morgan