[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Genesis ClassCastException

Mark Morgan mmm2a at cs.virginia.edu
Thu Nov 9 08:35:29 CST 2006

What this usually means is that you sent something as ReferenceParameters
which isn't recognized by my service.  Do either you or Vesselin have soap
messages that you could email to me?

-Mark

--
Mark Morgan
Research Scientist
mmm2a at virginia.edu
(434) 982-2047

:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Server.userException</faultcode><fau
ltstring>> java.lang.ClassCastException:
> edu.virginia.vcgr.htc.container.resource.db.DBServiceResource<
> /faultstring><detail><ns1:hostname
> xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">warrenton</ns1:hostnam
e></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>