[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Genesis ClassCastException

Liang Zhong zhongl at act.buaa.edu.cn
Wed Nov 8 10:00:10 CST 2006

This is because you didn't copy the ReferenParameters of the GenesisII EPR
into your SOAP header. You have met the same problem when I first invoke the
genesis service..
After I did some modification on my WS-Addressing module, everything is ok.

Best Regards,
Liang ZHONG
Grid Computing Research Group
Institute of Advanced Computing Technology, Beihang University
Tel: +86 10 8231 6262
Fax: +86 10 8231 6796
Addr: Room 507, Building G,The New Main Building, 37# Xueyuan Rd., Haidian
District, Beijing 100083, PRC