[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Globus Status

Peter G. Lane lane at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 6 19:11:48 CST 2006

I'm having a problem with the GetFactoryAttributesDocument operation for UVA:

2006-11-06 18:03:09,565 ERROR ser.BeanSerializer [main,serialize:287] Exception:
java.io.IOException: Non nillable element 'localResourceManagerType' is null.

The schema indicates that the LocalResourceManagerType element has (by default) a cardinality of 1
(i.e. minOccurs=1, maxOccurs=1). This is what my deserializer is saying (i.e. it's required but absent).

General Status
My system guys haven't punched out the firewall holes yet, so I apologize I don't have anything for
other to test against yet. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday...

I've been successful in querying the factory attributes, creating an activity, querying for acitivty
status, and terminating an activity for both UVA and Platform.

I still don't know what Microsoft's CA cert is.

I haven't had a chance to retest CROWN or gLite.

Peter