[ogsa-hpcp-wg] gLite beta-endpoint

Alessandro Maraschini alessandro.maraschini at datamat.it
Mon Nov 6 08:43:44 CST 2006

Hi all,

I have realize that the alpha-endpoint I provided last week had some
security-firewall problems, the machine seemed to be unreachable from
outside our internal web.
We have now moved it to an external-accessible site:

https://ghemon.cnaf.infn.it:7443/glite_wms_wmproxy_server

I would be glad if you could perform a terminate activity with an EPR
made like that:

https://ghemon.cnaf.infn.it:9000/<yourProjectName>

You shuld get away with it: as you can see, it is still a debugging
level and I would like just to make sure that all security-addressing
issues are solved. Once confirmed, I'll start providing all the actual
services implementations and add to the wiki pages some possible JSDLs
for createActivity service. Please tell me whether you find any problem.

if somebody needs username/pwd, please contact me privately by mail.
thank you so much in advance,

cheers,
Alessandro