[ogsa-hpcp-wg] An problem may be the barrier in our interoperation

Liang Zhong zhongl at act.buaa.edu.cn
Sun Nov 5 23:57:32 CST 2006

Hi all,

         When I do the interoperation with others services, I found that
there is problem might be the barrier for our interoperation.

I use my client to invoke the service of Microsoft HPC group implementation,
it returns a soap message which including a WS-Security header with
timestamp.

But when I use my client interacts with other two services: UVA .Net
implementation and GenesisII, the return message doesn't contain any
WS-Security header.

Maybe we should make a agreement on whether to have the bi-direction
WS-Security.

Best Regards,

Liang ZHONG

Grid Computing Research Group

Institute of Advanced Computing Technology, Beihang University

Tel: +86 10 8231 6262

Fax: +86 10 8231 6796

Addr: Room 507, Building G,The New Main Building, 37# Xueyuan Rd., Haidian
District, Beijing 100083, PRC