[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Update on OGSA HPC Profile WG (incl. LAST CALL on use-case doc)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jul 23 13:53:49 CDT 2006

Hi Marty and Marvin,

As I said at the OGSA HPC profile WG session on the last Monday,
I would recommend you to modify the following changes to HPC
usecase document.

(1) Add trademarks section on the first page
Please add the following trademarks section just before
"Abstract" section.

Trademarks
OGSA is a trademark of the Global Grid Forum.

(2) Add (tm) to the first occurrence of OGSA on the first page
"OGSA HPC Profile" in the second to last sentence of the Abstract
section should read "OGSA(tm) HPC Profile."

Thanks,
----
Hiro Kishimoto