[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Good Bye

Peter G. Lane lane at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 15 10:08:53 CST 2006

Hi All,

Some recent circumstances have forced me to quit my job and become a stay-at-home dad for a year. I
will probably monitor things from time to time, but at this point I don't have any plans to continue
my involvement in the BES and HPCP working groups. Participating in these working groups has been a
lot of fun as well as a useful experience. I learned a lot. It was nice meeting those of you who I
did meet at OGF, and I regret missing many of the other HPCP demo participants at SC. Good luck to
everyone and the future of open standards.

Peter

P.S. Please contact Stu Martin (smartin at mcs.anl.gov) if you need to ask any questions about the
Globus Project's BES implementation/plans.