[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Changes to factory attributes document

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Tue Dec 5 21:11:33 CST 2006

Hi all,

I just wanted to send out a couple of sample XML documents for discussion in
tomorrow's call.

The first attachment is an example of a factory attributes document, as is
reflected with the current schema (including all the issues we've seen
having to do with multiple xsd:any, etc). I've also added some sample
"extensions" as placeholders.

The second attachment reflects some schema changes that I'd like to propose.
One is just a re-factoring to avoid the use of XML Schema extension as
discussed in last week's call. I've also added a proposed new element to the
basic resource (resource name) which I'd like to see added.

-- Chris