[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Friday (Sept 1) conf call will cover JSDL basic execution extension, interop plans

Marvin Theimer theimer at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 30 09:15:49 CDT 2006

Hi;

This Friday's HPC Profile call will be at the usual time and "place":

 *   Friday, 9/1, at 10AM EDT (7AM PDT)
 *   1-866-500-6738 (from US & Canada)
or
1-203-480-8000
 *   Passcode: 1157025

The tentative agenda is the following:

 *   Cover the suggested changes to the JSDL basic execution extension specification.  (We didn't have quorum at today's JSDL conf. call, so we are pushing discussion to the HPC Profile conf. call and will then be sending a "summary" email to the JSDL mailing list requesting comments.)
 *   Discuss interop plans and compliance specifications.

Marvin.