[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Minutes for OGSA HPC Profile telecon (Aug 18 2006)

Glenn Wasson wasson at virginia.edu
Mon Aug 21 15:44:25 CDT 2006

If I'm recalling correctly, there were two issues here.

1.	general simplicity of the approach
2.	failure semantics - would it be possible to define the failure
semantics of array operations (i.e. partial failures) in a way that was
precise enough for interop?

Also, although array ops are not in the base case, they are in the initial
set of extensions to the base case proposed in the use case document.

Glenn

  _____