[ogsa-hpcp-wg] Poll for weekly telecon call time slot

Marvin Theimer theimer at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 10 19:17:55 CDT 2006

Hi;

I've been trying to get a Microsoft teleconferencing number that allows free international call-ins, but have discovered this is harder to do achieve than I thought.  (It looks like I'll need to use LiveMeeting to implement a call-back approach to the problem.)

I need to get two things from those people who are interested in participating in a weekly HPC Profile teleconference call:

*        What day-of-the-week and time slots would you prefer as well as be willing to have this call?  (NOTE: we will avoid overlap with the OGSA and BES telecon calls that occur on Thursday mornings (morning in the US) and with the JSDL telecon call that occurs on Wednesday mornings.)

*        What country would you be calling in from.  (I need this to determine the constraints on the teleconferencing system set-up.)

My personal preference for a day and time slot would be Tuesday morning or Friday morning.

Please reply to me directly (to avoid spamming the mailing list) and I will collate.

Thanks
Marvin.