[ogsa-dmi-wg] OGSA-DMI 2011-03-11 Meeting Minutes

Shahbaz Memon m.memon at fz-juelich.de
Fri Mar 18 03:21:39 CDT 2011

Hi Steve,

Yesterday I was on sick leave and not very much active in replying
emails. Sorry for the late response.

I will be engaged with another meeting until 10:30 CET. I could start
at 10:45 if it is fine with others.

Many thanks.

Shahbaz Memon
Jülich Supercomputing Center
Forschungszentrum Jülich

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt