[ogsa-dmi-wg] OGSA-DMI Skype Call in 15 minutes

Steve Crouch s.crouch at omii.ac.uk
Thu Mar 25 02:45:48 CDT 2010

Hi All,

The agenda for the planned Skype call at 8am on Thursday 25th March is
as follows (starting in 15 minutes):

   1. Agenda bashing
   2. Actions review
   3. OGF28 feedback
     -- Some suggested next steps from OGSA-DMI session (the 'new
actions' below)
     -- Interactions with JSDL group
   4. Extension to OGSA-DMI charter to encompass bulk data copying
   5. Opening up an interaction channel with EGI for data movement
   6. Planning
   7. AOB
   8. Date of next meeting

Anyone interested in joining the skype call please contact me on my
skype id: s.crouch2000.

I've taken the OGF28 actions from the OGSA-DMI session minutes which you
can find at:

The OGF28 OGSA-DMI session meeting minutes are available at
http://www.ogf.org/OGF28/materials/1924/OGSA-DMI-Minutes.ppt

Previous actions:

[SM]  Improve the strawman document in collaboration with DM
[DM]  Upload strawman document to the gridforge in order to have more
visibility to other participants
[MAA] Will host OGF session with SC and attends the DataArea meeting

New actions (to be discussed) from OGF28:

[STC] Draft an extension to OGSA-DMI charter to encompass bulk data
copying activity
[DM]  Look at functional spec and evaluate necessary changes
[STC] Query Shahbaz about status of FZJ implementation
[STC] Query Ravi about involvement with OGSA-DMI to engage Globus
[DM/STC] Ask Andrew Grimshaw and Mark Morgan from University of Virginia
about DEPRs and EPRs - opinions on how best to proceed

--
Dr Stephen Crouch,
Software Architect,
Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 8787        EMail: s.crouch at omii.ac.uk