[ogsa-dmi-wg] Proposed agenda for Skype call 8am on 25th March

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 23 09:17:14 CDT 2010

Hi,
    It might also try to open up an interaction channel with EGI as
data movement will be one of their things ...

Other thing Steve is - how are you going to manage the skype call?
Are all interested parties supposed to send you their skype id?

Mario

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010, Steve Crouch wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Ok, here is a proposed agenda for the planned Skype call at 8am on
> Thursday 25th March:
>
>  - Agenda bashing
>  - Actions review
>  - OGF28 feedback
>    -- Some suggested next steps from OGSA-DMI session (the 'new
> actions' below)
>    -- Interactions with JSDL group
>  - Extension to OGSA-DMI charter to encompass bulk data copying
>  - Planning
>  - AOB
>  - Date of next meeting
>
> Please feel free to mail the list with any other items you wish to
> discuss, or amendments.  I've taken the OGF28 actions from the OGSA-DMI
> session minutes which you can find at:
>
> The OGF28 OGSA-DMI session meeting minutes are available at
> http://www.ogf.org/OGF28/materials/1924/OGSA-DMI-Minutes.ppt
>
> Previous actions:
>
> [SM]  Improve the strawman document in collaboration with DM
> [DM]  Upload strawman document to the gridforge in order to have more
> visibility to other participants
> [MAA] Will host OGF session with SC and attends the DataArea meeting
>
> New actions (to be discussed) from OGF28:
>
> [STC] Draft an extension to OGSA-DMI charter to encompass bulk data
> copying activity
> [DM]  Look at functional spec and evaluate necessary changes
> [STC] Query Shahbaz about status of FZJ implementation
> [STC] Query Ravi about involvement with OGSA-DMI to engage Globus
> [DM/STC] Ask Andrew Grimshaw and Mark Morgan from University of Virginia
> about DEPRs and EPRs - opinions on how best to proceed
>
> --
> Dr Stephen Crouch,
> Software Architect,
> OMII-UK,
> School of Electronics and Computer Science,
> Room 4067, Level 4, Building 32,
> University of Southampton,
> Highfield, Southampton SO17 1BJ
> Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 8787        EMail: s.crouch at omii.ac.uk
> Fax: +44 (0)23 8059 3045        WWW: http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~stc
>
> --

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |