[ogsa-dmi-wg] Proposed agenda for skype call on 24 of Feb

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 23 01:50:37 CST 2010

Hi,
    Ok, here is a possible agenda for the call at 8am GMT on the 24th
of February:

o Agenda bashing
o Actions review
o Porgress report
o Proposed changes to the group
o OGF28
o Planning

If you would like another item added please let the list know. As far
as I can tell the outstanding actions are:

Actions:
--------

[MAA]  Give everybody on this call author privileges once on
        Grid Forge and joined the OGSA-DMI WG.

        I believe that I did this for all the people I could
        find that were subscribed on GridForge.

[MAA]  Look at Shahbaz's WSRF DMI rendering.

[SM]   Find out if adding xsd:any to all complex elements would
         have a negative impact.

[DM]   Add suggested changes to the text in the functional spec.

[SC]   Make introductions to get some DMI/JSDL interaction going.

[DM]   Reply to Allen's email.

[SM]   Come up with a straw man proposal for the bulk transfer
         operation.

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |