[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Skype Call?

Shahbaz Memon m.memon at fz-juelich.de
Mon Feb 22 04:24:55 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this call due to other
commitments. But any time in this week will be good.

Cheers,

Shahbaz Memon
Jülich Supercomputing Center
Forschungszentrum Jülich

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt