[ogsa-dmi-wg] phone meeting

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Sep 10 08:18:55 CDT 2009

Hi,
    Call details as below:

Call details
============
                 Participant access code: 23057332 then #

                Primary dial-in number: 0844 561 0081
                  or if dialling internationally +44 2078193600
                Or local access alternatives:
                 USA West Coast 4089616553
                 USA East Coast 7183541169
                 Germany (0)6950070811
                 Finland (0)969379595
                 Australia 0282239343

Thanks,

Mario

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009, Meredith, David (STFC,DL,ESC) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In preparation for tomorrows phone meeting (Mario, any details yet ?),
> please see the draft rendering proposal below that accounts for multiple
> transfers.
>
> Note, this would not require any changes to the existing DMI functional
> spec (other than adding the extension points as discussed previously),
> as it really only represents another rendering possibility.  However, if
> this proposal (or something similar) was deemed suitable, then I think
> the text of the DMI functional spec would need modifying.
>
> Cheers,
>
> dave
>
> schema:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/dtsproject/source/browse/trunk/dts-jaxb/src/main/resou
> rces/archive/dmi-wrappedMessagesProposals.xsd
>
> example doc:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/dtsproject/source/browse/trunk/dts-jaxb/src/main/resou
> rces/archive/dmi-WrappedDataTransferRequest.xml

> David Meredith
>
> STFC eScience Centre
>
> Daresbury Laboratory (A32)
>
> Warrington, Cheshire
>
> WA4 4AD
>
> email: david.meredith at stfc.ac.uk
>
> tel: +44 (0) 1925 603762
>

> --
> Scanned by iCritical.

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |