[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Telcon Notes for 19/02/09.

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 12:02:14 CST 2009

OGSA-DMI Telcon - 19 February 2009
==================================

Present:
 	Mario Antonioletti, EPCC
 	Shahbaz Memon, FZJ

Agenda:

   - Progress (or lack of it)
   - Public comments of the plain DMI WS rendering:
     http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=286
     I think we have none and it ends on the 10th of March
   - OGF prepapration (as we have a session)
   - Planning

----

Previous Actions:

[SN]  To comment on the plain WS rendering document.

       Steve commented.

[SM]  To comment on the plain WS rendering document.

       Shabhaz commented.

[MAA] To have a look at starting off the experiences document for the
       plain WS rendering.

      No progress. No time.

[MD] To try to determine whether the plain WS and WSRF DMI Fujitsu
      implementations can be made available.

      Not open source but could try to liaise with Dave Snelling.

---

   - Progress (or lack of it)

     There has not been much progress due to time constraints.

     Mario will try to make a start on the plain WS rendering
     before OGF25.

     Shahbaz will start working on the WSRF rendering after OGF25.

     Shabaz will also try to identify other WSRF rendering
     implementations of DMI.

     Mario will talk to Ravi about use cases.

   - Public comments of the plain DMI WS rendering:
     http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=286
     I think we have none and it ends on the 10th of March

     Group should encourage third parties to comment on the plain
     WS rendering document.

   - OGF preparation (as we have a session)

     We have a 90 minute session on  Wednesday 4th of March.

     Mario will do a generic DMI introduction and talk about
     experiences docuent.

     Shahbaz will talk about the a UNICORE DMI implementation
     and how it is used.

   - Planning

     Try to put slide sets and distribute within the group for comment.

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |