[ogsa-dmi-wg] Telcon.

Allen Luniewski luniew at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 26 17:45:21 CDT 2008

I have added a few comments to the version that Mario marked up: (See
attached file: ogsa-dmi-wsi-rendering-09 - AWL.doc)

Allen Luniewski
IBM WebSphere Commerce
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
555 Bailey Ave.
San Jose, CA 95141

408-463-2255
408-930-1844 (mobile)

             Mario
             Antonioletti
             <mario at epcc.ed.ac                                          To
             .uk>                      Michel Drescher
             Sent by:                  <Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com>
             ogsa-dmi-wg-bounc                                          cc
             es at ogf.org                OGSA-DMI <ogsa-dmi-wg at ogf.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ogsa-dmi-wg] Telcon.
             09/26/2008 06:40
             AM

Hi,
    Had a quick read through the main text. Have made a small number of
change tracked changes and added a couple of comments. Have not put on
Grid Forge as yet in case there has been parallel editing.

Mario

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Michel Drescher wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to have some time to talk about the Plain WS Rendering
document
> - I finally was able to shovel some time free to start adding some meat
> the document.
>
> Please find attached draft 8 of the Plain WS Rendering document (also on
> Gridforge). I have done some skeleton wording in Abstract and
Introduction.
> The main changes and topic to discuss is section 3 defining the message
> exchanges for the DTF port type. I intend to use that as a stanza for
section
> 4.
>
> Cheers,
> Michel

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |