[ogsa-dmi-wg] Draft 13 of the Plain WS Rendering

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Fri Oct 17 09:22:33 CDT 2008

Hi Mario, all,

you are absolutely right - I selected "the Functional
Specification" (note the capital start letters) to refer to the "OGSA-
DMI Functional Specification 1.0",  and "the Rendering (ditto) for the
"OGSA-DMI Plain WS Rendering Specification 1.0".

Please find attached draft 13 (also on Gridforge: http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc15259?nav=1)

Cheers,
Michel

Name: ogsa-dmi-wsi-rendering-13.doc