[ogsa-dmi-wg] WS-I Rendering document

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 05:39:43 CST 2008

Hi,
    Have attached a new version of the WS-I rendering document. Have
made a number of small changes (change tracked). Main concern is how
some operations MUST NOT return faults - I feel that this is possible
too strong and may come back to bite us - could it be changed to
SHOULD NOT? There is a consistency issue in the use DTI/Data Transfer
Instance and similarly for the DTF - possibly use DTF/DTI throughout?
Have not made this change. "the Rendering" for the specification does
not read right to me - ws-i rendering instead? Ah, also WSRF folks
will maintain that WSRF is WS-I compliant so maybe it should be the
plain ws rendering specification aka non-WSRF. Finally removed the
references that are not used in the specification. Have not addd to
GridForge to make sure that Michel is happy with the changes ...
Can discuss later at the call if required.

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.