[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Stuff

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Wed May 14 07:36:22 CDT 2008

Hi all,

once again, please find attached an updated version of the
specification.

Changes relative to version 55:
- Fixed errors I introduced in version 55
- Redesign the XML Schema according to the specification, following MS
interop preferences. (trying to)

Please have a good look before our call today!

Cheers,
Michel