[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Telcon

Allen Luniewski luniew at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 12 11:04:46 CDT 2008

I could anything at or after 10 AM PDT today.

Allen Luniewski
IBM WebSphere Cross Brand Services
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
555 Bailey Ave.
San Jose, CA 95141

408-463-2255
408-930-1844 (mobile)

             Steven Newhouse
             <Steven.Newhouse@
             microsoft.com>                                             To
             Sent by:                  Mario Antonioletti
             ogsa-dmi-wg-bounc         <mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk>, OGSA-DMI
             es at ogf.org                <ogsa-dmi-wg at ogf.org>
                                                                        cc

             03/12/2008 08:55                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Telcon

I'm happy to do a call... when are we doing it? 9.30 Pacific (35 mins from
now) which will be an hour earlier for the those across the pond... or an
hour later than normal in the USA so those elsewhere don't have to change!

Steven