[ogsa-dmi-wg] DMI Telcon

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 12 08:26:36 CDT 2008

Hi,
    This is me chancing it - I've not been able to get in touch with
Steven to confirm that he will be available for a call today (and
hence use his numbers) and things are slightly confused by the fact
that the US has gone to daylight saving time but Europe has not.
Despite all that I think we need to have a call soon to discuss:

  - Summary of OGF
  - The WSDL/Schema rendering to WS-I/WSRF
  - Encouraging public comments (we have none so far)
  - Generating an interoperability document
  - Timetabling implementations

Could folks flag their availability and time preference? Steve can we
use your numbers?

Mario